TERMS OF PRIVACY LAST UPDATED August 1, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Rodeo Digital Private Limited (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, or ‘the ‘Website and the APP’). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, kindly contact us.
These Terms detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’ or the ‘Customer’), ‘The Farmers Store’ and the company.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- DO WE USE LOCATION SERVICES?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND APP?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES OR CHANGES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY? 14
1 WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1.1 Personal information you disclose to us
Brief: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, including but not limited to the Billing Amount.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us in Information given below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and services that you avail.
The personal information we COLLECT can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data that you will provide for accessing the services.
Credentials. We DO NOT collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect only such data as is necessary to process your payment to process purchases, All payment data is stored by the payment gateway, over which we have limited control and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
1.2 Information automatically collected
Brief: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Website and App, for security purposes, and the same cannot be restricted.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
1.3 Information collected through our Apps
Brief: We may collect information regarding your geo-location, mobile device, push notifications, when you use our apps.
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
2 HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Brief: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications [for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising and work with third parties who do so tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Administer prize draws and competitions for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To protect our Sites for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3 WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
Brief: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other Website and App that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose only with your consent.
- Offer Wall. Our Apps may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our mobile application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our mobile application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
4 DO WE USE LOCATION SERVICES?
Brief: We may use Location Services, either in-built program or an external provider such as Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
The Information collected shall be used for purposes of this policy alone, and the terms and conditions of usage of such service provider are beyond our scope and control.
5 IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Brief: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in Mumbai, India. If you are accessing our Sites from outside India, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our or the service provider facilities.
6 WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND APP?
Brief: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, and not affiliated with, our Website and App.
The Sites may contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other Website and App, online services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties through access to such advertisements.
We shall not be responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other Website and App, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Sites. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
7 HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
Brief: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8 DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
Brief: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website and App. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the information hereinbelow.
9 DO WE MAKE UPDATES OR CHANGES TO THIS POLICY?
Brief: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10 HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.